Krit Strasbourg 2010 Index du Forum

Krit Strasbourg 2010
Toutes vos idées pour organiser un krit parfait !

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Calum Chambers joins Fulham on loan from Arsenal

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Krit Strasbourg 2010 Index du Forum -> Krit Strasbourg 2010 -> Krit Strasbourg 2010
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
chanoudom

MessagePosté le: Mer 8 Aoû - 07:20 (2018)    Sujet du message: Calum Chambers joins Fulham on loan from Arsenal Répondre en citant

Calum Chambers joins Fulham on loan from Arsenal

sbobet777 Arsenal defender Calum Chambers has joined Fulham on a season-long loan. The 23-year-old signed a new four-year deal with the Gunners last month but will spend the 2018-19 campaign with newly-promoted Fulham."I'm really excited. I watched a lot of Fulham last season, I really like the way they play football, there's a good manager, it's a great club, so I'm really excited for the season ahead," Chambers told Fulham's website.

"Everyone can see that Fulham's a club that likes to play football, play football from the back, through the lines."That's the style of football I like as well, so I think it fits me and suits the way I play."Arsenal manager Unai Emery says Chambers has a future with the Gunners despite allowing the England international to leave the club on loan.

sbobet777 "Calum is a talented defender who has a bright future," he said. "We all believe this loan at Fulham will be an important part of his development and wish him a successful season."Fulham have recruited heavily since confirming their returning to the top flight.

Eight players have been brought to the club, including Andre Schurrle, Alfie Mawson and Jean Michael Seri, while Serbia international Aleksandar Mitrovic has joined on a permanent deal after a successful spell sbobet777 on loan at Craven Cottage last season.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 8 Aoû - 07:20 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
chanoudom

MessagePosté le: Dim 26 Aoû - 05:29 (2018)    Sujet du message: Bundesliga round-up: Wolfsburg edge Schalke in dramatic seas Répondre en citant

Bundesliga round-up: Wolfsburg edge Schalke in dramatic season opener

sb0bet Schalke opened their Bundesliga campaign with a dramatic defeat as they were beaten 2-1 at Wolfsburg on Saturday.After John Brooks put the hosts ahead in the 33rd minute, Schalke were reduced to 10 men in the 65th when Matija Nastasic was red-carded following a challenge on Wout Weghorst and a VAR review.

Moments later, Weghorst was also shown a red card after he clattered into Guido Burgstaller as he got to his feet, sending sb0bet him tumbling to the ground, but another VAR review led to that being changed to a yellow.Last season's runners-up then equalised in the 85th minute through a Nabil Bentaleb penalty, but Daniel Ginczek netted deep into stoppage time to secure victory for Wolfsburg.

Bayer Leverkusen also lost, going down 2-0 at Borussia Monchengladbach.Leverkusen goalkeeper Ramazan Ozcan saved a first-half penalty from Thorgan Hazard sb0bet but could not repeat the trick in the 55th minute as Monchengladbach's second spot-kick was converted by Jonas Hofmann.Fabian Johnson then doubled the advantage three minutes later having combined well with Raffael.

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 00:12 (2018)    Sujet du message: Calum Chambers joins Fulham on loan from Arsenal

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Krit Strasbourg 2010 Index du Forum -> Krit Strasbourg 2010 -> Krit Strasbourg 2010 Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation